Often times potential clients contact us regarding “child custody,” when in reality they are seeking a modification in a current parenting time order.   In other words, a parent simply wants to spend more time with their child or children. 

Kozma Law Office will assist you in seeking a modification of your current parenting time order.   Necessary procedures to modify parenting time are not as complex as those involved in effecting a change of custody.   Contact us to discuss the circumstances surrounding your case.